Thursday, June 17, 2010

First pattern sale

Has it really been that long? Wow...time flies when you are being busy.
Anyways...I sold my first pattern today! I am very excited. Now of course I hope all goes well, that she got the pattern alright and that there are no mistakes that I (and even my lovely test knitters Nici and Cindy ) overlooked.
Still....it's awesome.
The next pattern is knitted up and in the process of being written. Ideas for the next two designs are on paper and swirling around in my head.
There are definitely not enough hours in a day for a creative person. Especially when valuable time has to be wasted on things like a full time job to pay all the bills.
Maybe one day I can pay all the bills with my creativity. That would be so cool.
One can always hope....

1 comment: