Sunday, March 28, 2010

Blackberry

Yes! I was up for an upgrade on my phone plan with Sprint. I love Sprint and finally got me a Blackberry Curve. The red one. After all, I'm trying to turn my etsy store into a business and would like an instant update in case somebody buys something from me. Hint,hint!
I am in love with my Blackberry!
The first thing you do, of course, is buying some apps.
Don't.
The one I bought is supposed to turn any song into a ringtone.You can determine which part of the song downloaded onto your Blackberry you would like to use as the ringtone.
My computer doesn't support the software needed to do that. So I will update drivers and tinker with it tomorrow, when I am not exhausted and it's not 1 AM.
So much for "only $4.99." HA!
In other news..I bought Star Wars (the first one from 1977) today. I don't know why...they repeat it often enough on TV, for Pete's sake!
And I worked at my local yarn store for a couple of hours today. I get paid to fondle yarn! I still can't believe it.
I posted my first knitting pattern on etsy today....that was exciting.
So, yeah...check back to hear more stories about the Blackberry.I think I should turn in for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment