Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hyperventilating

I'm telling you....so much has happened and is happening. I actually went out on  a couple of dates and still like the guy.
My pattern is now up for sale on the KnitPicks website.
I went to the doctor for a follow up and she took me off all blood pressure meds. Mind you I have been on those things for 9 years.
I lost a total of 27 pounds since December of 2009.
We almost got a Yorkshire Terrier, but the cat ( about twice the size of the dog) threatened to eat it, so we had to give up on that plan. Doesn't help, that I think a dog has to reach my arm pit to be called a dog.
I do test knits and have people test knitting for me and I'm just tickled how it all works out.
Work in the dental office is kinda sluggish, so I am grateful for the additional income of teaching and sales of my pattern.
Right now I am working on a pattern for wedding gloves, which was originally an idea of my friend Sandy. So they will be called "Sandys I do's". If you have any better ideas about the name,  by all means,  let me know.......(I am looking at you, Theresa and Cindy )
So,,,that's pretty much it. The Loopy Leaves Mitts and Heart Lace Gauntlets (which actually sounds like Heartless gauntlets if you say it fast...lol) will be available shortly.

3 comments:

  1. Hummm, Heart in Hand, Take my Hand, My Hand in Yours, Hand in Glove...and my brain just went empty. Maybe more later when it refills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ideas, but I would like to incorporate Sandy's name in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no better idea for a cool name for the gloves.
    How do they look?
    And ... Will there be a test knitting again?
    Did I mention that I have tried many new things in the test knitting?
    Thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete