Sunday, July 25, 2010

Wow

I did not realize it has been 20 days since I posted. Time flies.....Since I started my blogging experience with New Years resolutions..here is a quick update: I exceeded my weight loss goal by 2 pounds so far!!! Yay!!! Today the scale read 142 pounds. When I started it read 164. Not pretty.

I vowed to finish all projects I currently have on the needles, before I start something new. I finished the Elsebeth Lavold sweater I was working on forever and it is currently blocking. I also finished a test knit I did for Galia Lael. A wonderful Tank Top. Ravelry rocks. The group is called Free Pattern Testers. Here's a pic:

It will be available soon on KnitPicks and is called Arabesque. Keep an eye out for this one.
I have a pair of socks I started for a class I was teaching which have to be finished. Also the "Twist and Shout" Jacket....yeah, I know. I've been knitting on that one since September of 09.Way too long.

I also discovered today, that moving your stash should not require rental of a forklift. Sheesh!!!! But I will not vow to buy no more yarn until I made a dent in my stash. I rather rent that forklift.
I shall update pics tomorrow.

1 comment: