Monday, September 27, 2010

Wedding gloves

Eating my words: Of course I did not get the pattern up for testing in time...but I have a good excuse. For the first time in 7 years I had a migraine. I had forgotten what that feels like. Ouch!
But with the help of lots of Vitamin C and caffeine (don't ask me why that helps) I posted the test knit with only a day over my deadline.
Here are the pictures.
My friend Sandy came up with the idea. She thought it was silly to wear beautiful gloves to your wedding just to have to take them off when the ring goes on your finger. So there you have the solution for it.
My daughter pointed out, that they would look "totally cool" in red or black for the goth experience.
And since I hit the backspace button more than the actual keys for this post, I think it's time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment