Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm featured in a blog!

Really exciting news..I'm featured in CanaryKnits blog, which you can find here.http://canaryknits.blogspot.com/2010/09/indie-designer-day_4689.html . If that doesn't inspire you to work harder, I don't know what could.
I am involved in a couple more test knits, like the "Palm Surprise Fingerless Mitts" which you can see right here:











Then there are the "Argyle and Stripes "Mitts (of course fingerless), which almost made me doubt my ability to knit. I just couldn't get them to work. I followed the instructions to the letter and the fabric turned out so dense, I thought it would felt as I was knitting!
Going a needle size up finally solved the problem.
Here is another little pic of the still unfinished pair. Okay...no pic, because friggin' blogspot insists I can't put a pic there. Fine!

Go to my Ravelry page at http://www.ravelry.com/projects/dyeforsocks1965  and you can have a look at all my projects.
I had a really lousy day and am so stark-raving mad that I shall open a bottle of wine now and just call it a day before I say, do or write something I will regret tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment