Saturday, October 30, 2010

Updates all around

Can't remember if I ever tallied up my weight loss, but since the first of the year I lost a total of 24 pounds. Yay!!
The socks for my sweetie come along nicely and I have not heard from him in three weeks. Hmmm...myth confirmed? We shall see.
Knitting another test knit for a designer I previously worked with. Great hat designs. Trying to get a pic.....There it is!!!! Finished it in 5.5 hours. Or three episodes of "Wire in the blood". Love Netflix.

The sleeves of the jacket for my friend Judy are almost done.
Our Thursday night knitting group seems to be falling apart, but that might just be the season and the upcoming holidays.
I cleaned out the hallway closet and threw two garbage bags full of stuff away.
I have this thing: when I am really mad, upset or angry (whatever you want to call it) I clean. Big scale. Like scrubbing floors by hand and stuff.
My 13-year old fled the house today to her sisters after I pulled out the big guns: Carpet cleaner, Window cleaning supplies....
Christmas knitting is coming along nicely too. No pics yet, but i will post them as I go along and remember taking them, lol.
For tonight I have planned a "get drunk while watching sappy movies-feel sorry for self-cry a little-go to bed" night. How sad is that for a Saturday?
I clearly need a life.....or a therapist.

No comments:

Post a Comment