Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Done!

It is done! As of 4:00 pm ( or 16:00 hours) I am an american citizen. Certified! HA!
There is a passport photo affixed to it. Why do they tell you to look "stern" in passport photos?
Will you look "sternly" at somebody at the airport or the border when they check your document? No...you will smile, conveying that you are no threat whatsoever.
A saying goes: "When you start to look like your passport photo, it's time to go home."
Very true.
My photo looks like  I robbed the liquor store and drank all the loot before they caught me and did a mugshot.
Sheesh. I want a redo. But then again...I look like that in Glamour pictures, too. Guess I'm just not the photogenic type.
Anyway...I am proud to be  american now. Next goal: Politics!
Yeah..right.

No comments:

Post a Comment